Add to shopping list
- 1 box Essential Everyday au gratin potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sour creme
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 slices Essential Everyday bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup Essential Everyday shredded Mozerella cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- 1/4 tsp coarse ground black pepper Topping
- 1/2 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 2-quart casserole, mix potatoes, sauce mix, boiling water, half-and-half and butter. Stir in remaining potato ingredients.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake 8 minutes longer or until topping is golden.